Change Address

To change your contact information or change your name due to a marriage or divorce please see the attached documents for what is required.  Submit your form and documentation, if required, to the address provided. 

Change of Address Form - PDF

Name Change Form PDF


Privacy, Security and Accessibility | | | © 2017 State of West Virginia