The Board is in the process of updating the following rules, Title 17, Series 1, 2, and 3. Also proposed is a new Series 6 on Code of Conduct. These rules have been entered into the Secretary of State's E-Rule process and are now open for a comment period until July 28, 2017. You may view these documents using the link below. The Board will accept any "written" comments via email, fax, or through the US Postal Service. Please use the addresses on the home page which you can access clicking the "West Virginia Board of Examiners of Psychologists" at the top of this page. Link to the Proposed Rules
The documents listed in this section of the webpage are: Chapter 30, Article 21
- This is the section of Code (law) for the Board of Examiners of Psychologists. Click on the title to access the document.
- This document can also be found on the WV Legislature's webpage.
Title 17, Series 1 through 5 - In WV rules are created to give further detail into the law.
Title 17, Series 1
- All rules are located on the WV Secretary of State's webpage.
- FeesTitle 17, Series 2
- Organization and Procedures of the Board of Examiners of PsychologistsTitle 17, Series 3
- Requirements for Licensure as a Psychologist and/or a School PsychologistTitle 17, Series 4
- Disciplinary and Complaint Procedures for PsychologistsTitle 17, Series 5
- Contested Case Hearing ProcedureAmerica Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct
- The Board has adopted the code of conduct from the American Psychological Association. This document goes into additional detail and gives guidelines into the various areas of practice of psychologists.